Fixes the game to work with any convergence and separation. The game by default not only locks convergence at much too high value, it ties it to separation adjustment. Some of the default convergence settings in cut scenes require almost zero depth to be tolerable, and the convergence also changes dynamically quite a lot, so you can't change the settings on the fly very easily.
Other than the above, the game by default is 3DVision Ready, so this fix is for those who can't handle the high convergence.
- The above convergence issue, which screws the game up and requires:
- All the double imaging and haloing
- Fog, smoke etc
- Convergence presets on keys F4 and F5.
- This is a DirectX 9 fix, not DX11.
- TURN OFF MOTION BLUR if you get polygon flickering.
- TURN OFF BLOOM (this will render at screen depth otherwise)
- The targeting reticule is at screen depth.
- The two convergence settings provided (0.2 and 1.0) can be changed by pressing the F4 and F5 keys, changing settings then pressing F7 and they will be saved.
- HUD renders incorrectly for convergence <> 1. I am looking into this for all the lego games.
- There are some remaining (and minor) lighting issues, and the odd 2d effect. I will chip away as I find them and update the fix.
1. Extract this zip file to the games exe directory.
2. Run the game.