Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ether One

Ether One

Fixed: 2D issues, etc
Removed: Ambient Occlusion [UDK has bad AO and it was way more finicky in this game for some reason]

Required Installation:
Install patch[below]
Go to Options-> Gameplay Options-> Crosshair Opacity
Drag bar to left side [to make crosshair disappear]

Install to..Ether One/Binaries/Win32/
Shaderoverride

Note: I got bored real fast with this game tbh. So if you run into any issues give me a save and I will look into it.

============================================
If you like this fix I accept Paypal Donations at EQZITARA@YAHOO.COM or my PATREON.
Please keep in mind I am only one person at helixmod and all donations will go only towards myself.
Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts
    Any chance to fix this one? it would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete