Saturday, August 23, 2014

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (DX11)


**UPDATE 08-24**
- All Lights now should works

This is my first fix using 3Dmigoto :)
Thanks mike for the AC3 fix, that was taken as a reference....all credit goes to him.
Thanks to bo3b for the lessons about using this wrapper, help me solve a few things and testing.

Fixed:
- Shadows
- Lights
- Effects
- Moon/Sun/Stars/Clouds
- HUD

Note:
- I'm using NO-SLI configuration, so maybe using SLI can introduce more issues. bo3b tested and don't found anything different using SLI.


In d3dx.ini file you can adjust HUD depth. You can change the "0.4" value:
x=0.4   // HUD depth, 0.8=in screen, 0=screen depth, -0.2=popout

Extract where .exe is located

Donwload

Screenshots

** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: dhr.donation@gmail.com
Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. I placed in inside the game folder where the exe is located and still the helix 3d is not working,only I have got the normal 3d which is working. So does anyone know what's the main problem and how can I get it to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I use assassin's creed freedom cry profile (is the best), but the blood in scene fight not appear properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never could work out a fix for the blood decals in AC3, so this will be similar. Only solution at present is to disable the blood in the game settings.

      Delete
  3. Shouldn't I extract that inside the game folder. Actually I did that and still this 3d fix is not working.Do I need to press any buttons inside the game for this to work. I need help please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you disable the fake-3D using Ctrl-Alt-F11? That conflicts with this 3Dmigoto fix, and must be done first.

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot for your help. Now it works great after disabling the fake 3d.

      Delete
  4. Good job DHR, the game looks awesome in 3D and has his proper identity (swamp etc). Thanks!
    chtiblue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it work with the remastered version ?

    ReplyDelete